View Single Post
Old Friday, May 15, 2009

Almaas Ruby will become famous soon enoughAlmaas Ruby will become famous soon enough

@newstudent

dear Mr. Islah has helped you and we should be thankful to him for his effort but what i want to tell you is that what you need is to know your problem, i mean according to my own experience current affairs have been a problem for me while preparing for the exam, i moved haphazardly from one mag to another, from one current affair book to another but it really never helped. how i solved this problem of mine i s by taking a piece of paper and pencil, chosing a topic and start writing down questions asking myself what i should know...

like when i was preparing for the social issues in pakistan regarding the education sector:
i started from the scratch so that i could and should know each and everything from the basic level so that i can be rational in every approach of mine while writing in the exam....

for those questions i sat on the internet, believe me you can find any or everything on net, because what bothers you now have most probably been questions for others and you will find ample information about any topic, any issue anything......

so what you need is just to google what you are looking for...
tackling the subjects of social sciences seems difficult for those who have backgrounds in other sciences such as physics, maths, chemistry etc... where a formula solves the whole giagantic problem but in social sciences one must be able to consolidate and have the holistic approach while writing or mustering information...so dont worry it might take some time till you find the right track of handling the subject. just follow th eway that seems easy for you....

hope my lecture will help you
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Almaas Ruby For This Useful Post:
Engr.Aftab (Saturday, May 16, 2009), Islaw Khan (Saturday, May 16, 2009), Lord AvaLon (Saturday, May 16, 2009), New Student (Saturday, May 16, 2009)