Thread: my problem
View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 16, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010

Thanked 1,291 Times in 524 Posts
Viceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.atifrana
To ,
the manegment
CSS forum
I request you to provide me editing facility.As, some times I want to better my posts because of their academic nature.I had also put this request to the aministrator through the massege, but did'nt recieved any reply.Kindly consider my request.I hope u understand the nature of issue.

thanks
Dear Dr Atif Rana

Sir, the management has a great appreciation for your contributions to the forum but the "editing facility" cannot be seen in isolation. It is a part of the bigger job known as the moderator-ship and in this capacity there are many responsibilities that one has to deal with.

Secondly, the decision of awarding the moderator-ship lies solely with the administration and the moderators are selected on need basis. Currently no such additions to the staff are under consideration.

You can always preview your posts before posting and even if there are some changes required after that, we can try our best to help you.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaa-Baaz
but i will support ur opinion k kum uz kum apni post ko edit kerny ka haq to hoona chhahee
This is also not implementable
Look at it critically, it is very much vulnerable to be misused

I hope this settles the issue

Regards and Thank you for your continued contributions