View Single Post
Old Monday, May 18, 2009

Faisalmemon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.atifrana
Faisal,
whats absurd in her suggestion, I think Almass is more pragmetic .Really I saw people taking even 60 sheets.But do u think the examiner will give more concentration to such a big stuff or to the paper of those students who have written solid and appropriate points.So it doesnt matter that you should fill 8 or 10 pages per Q. It is the subject and solution that earn marks not the pages ,even if the answer spans only over 2 pages.

rgds
Dear bro
Neither I talk on 60 pages nor huge stuff.
Dear I hope u may comprehened my point; pls go through my post that I replied to Almass Ruby... I think below reply will help u in order to comprehened my point.

Dear sister
Well dear i do not agree with u. When i suggested 7 to 8 pages of answer should be ink of question; it does not mean quantity. I did'nt mention repetition and specifying writing. To be very honest my writing is congestive. And I always preferred quality. What does mean quality...? According to Oxford dictionary standards or good characteristics. When you elaborate an answer with relevant factors it becomes quality with good amount of material. And moreover, its depends upon candidate’s capabilities that how he / she handle the question. I always love to elaborate question with as many as relevant factors.
I will go even a step further that one should write the answer of question 8 to 10 pages.
Regards
Faisal Ahmed Memom.

This I posted reply to Almass Rubby.

U may be right that 2 pages are enough to answer. Dear to be very honest can u tell me that did u write every answers of question in only 2 pages in css- 2009 exam??????????

regards
Faisal Ahmed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Faisalmemon For This Useful Post:
doctoramjadnaasir (Monday, May 18, 2009)