View Single Post
Old Monday, May 18, 2009

nazlili21 is on a distinguished road

@ Adil

i started this thread,and i started it on certain reasons.c pakistan was made and achieved by our forefather 4 all the muslims and for all Pakistani then it was and is the duty of Pakistan state and its leaders to keep all the people of Pakistan under one flag in harmony and peace.now in Pakistan every one is talking about regionalism and for thier own rights If u c u will find many people saying that they are and thier areas are deprived of basic rights.we c that decision making machinery of Pakistan is not so effective now adays and also 4m its very inception.the future of every state of the world now a days lies in democracy but the democarcy always remained failed here.
the thing which i want to make clear here is that if Pakistan shows good and effetive response to all these problems would compensate the futher disintegration and would save Pakistan from the leble of final failure .If Pakistan would not show good and effective response and would not opt for its own soveriegnty then it will move futher (KHUDA NA KHWASTA) towards its further disintegration and failure.
thanx