View Single Post
Old Monday, May 18, 2009

Elegant.Thinker is on a distinguished road
Default "Philosophy" The Lost GEM !!!

Sallam
Philosophy is very gentle and highly logical subject (though it doesn’t have that mathematical rigor), most people who opt for this subject are by nature "Thinkers"…. But now it has no value in our society, it is thought futile therefore we may see great philosophers neither in academia nor in society… Do we have abandon it? Everyone is after science and world of tools, whereas science is as good as its contemporary tools. Philosophy is different class, it was called Queen of Sciences, and we have great names in Islamic world as well as in general. CSS is a competitive examination, where intellect and knowledge is weighed with sound logic and critical thinking, and I found "most" of the potential candidates don’t even consider it "considering"… Why?
I am from CS background (with some interests in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning etc) but I have great love and respect for this subject in core of my heart, is it your case as well?

Regards

Imam Ali (AS)
The Following User Says Thank You to Elegant.Thinker For This Useful Post:
SAMEYA AROOJ (Wednesday, January 23, 2013)