View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 21, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Lord AvaLon is a jewel in the roughLord AvaLon is a jewel in the roughLord AvaLon is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin
Guys I have two questions for you
for instance ill give you an example ........two people are talking very secretly.........now its obvious that they are planning something secretive or may be something bad.Now if one writes that they are planning for their studies ,that is simply nonsense.
All in all in the psychological tests you have to show optimism and a glimmer of hope no matter how negative the given situation is. In the above mentioned example, its not always necessary they are conspiring but maybe they are planning to throw a surprise birthday party and i believe there can be a hundred of senses one can think of out of such a picture.

Quote:
Secondly what do you think how many people will be called for final interviews out of about 1100 candidates..........
I don't remember exactly but the number of seats was mentioned on the advertisement.