View Single Post
Old Friday, May 22, 2009

ramshakhan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omer
remember watching the programme of Mitansar Hussain Tarrar,chacha g.......Subha Bkhair...........and watching 5 mins cartoon at 7:25 am. before going to school.
Same memories are with me. Waiting anxiously for 7:25 cartoon while Baba were calling me and taking car out of porch. That was really critical point, standing in the middle of the tv lounge door and taking glass of milk, praying for cartoon.

I am youngest of all sisters so, my childhood is full of good memories. We never querell as I am of compromising nature.

Han bohut gusa ata tha jub mein itni mahnat sy chalghozy chelti thi sardion mein or wo koe utha k ly jata tha. Tup charhti thi q k chalghozy celna boht mushkil hota tha.

I do remember the day when my brother got injured while playing and I took him hospital myself. That was horrible to see stitching process. I was weeping, trembling and was not willing to go out of doctor's room and got faint. That Doctor uncle still make fun at me while remembering my situation.

I do agree with Islah Gee. Those were really sweet days. No tension. apni dunia thi,masti thi.Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ .........
amubarak (Saturday, May 23, 2009), dr.atifrana (Friday, May 22, 2009), Engr.Aftab (Friday, May 22, 2009), Islaw Khan (Saturday, May 23, 2009)