View Single Post
Old Friday, May 22, 2009

ramshakhan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.G.AsgharMemon
Ramsha :- i think if spoken language is in practice in its distorted form then it can penetrate into written express unless if u keep urself on watch.
@Dr Sb, I do agree with u but in spoken, there is no hard and fast rule even in Uk or US. Distortion does occur as it happens in real life. As I am known to many laguages, sometime instead of replying in required language, I want to reply in some other language( e.g. english k paper mein punjabi mein jawab sojhta hy and its true, just observe urself honestly. Only ur concious effort helps U to anwer in English.) I have lived in these countries and talking about my personal experiences.

I m not emphsizing the type or nature of movie. One can see according to his/her own taste. I still use to watch a movie from 9-10:30 (whatever is being broadcast) Star world and Star movies presents good movies with good english usage. Even Bloomberg is good. What I have observed in UK is that teachers show good cartoon movies, programs to children and later on ask them to pronounce those words with meanings.

Every person has his own way to teach or learn. I have learnt grammar especially usage of idioms and proverbs from movies. Everything has -ve side too but +ve side is for those who want to learn from everything.
Dr.G.AsgharMemon (Friday, May 22, 2009)