View Single Post
Old Monday, May 25, 2009

Dr.G.AsgharMemon is on a distinguished road
Default General aspects III

Third general aspect is your “general study”. General study for css candidates is beneficial in many respects. It helps in essay, islamiyat, Pakistan affairs, current affairs, in everyday science, and in many other optional subjects. Scope of general studies is not limited to any particular subject but it is spanned over many fields of interests. For candidates who are confused that they are already burdened with so many subjects for preparation ,how can they read these general books. Well, it is upto them to decide this. I have found that general study broadens your horizon of understanding about complex concepts.
For general study, I would like to focuss on few special areas.
1. Remember atleast 150 quotes, sayings. It will help you in essay and expansion of passages.
2. remember atleast 30 good poems by classic writers. This fact is also highlighted by Topper of 2008 lala ji. Good place for placement of relevant poem is at the beginning or end of essay.
3. it is my suggestions to all aspirants to read political thought of political science. It will help you in understanding complex philosophical issues concerning state system, how governmental systems have emerged. It will also make your mind a bit creative. You cud argue with existing theories of political thoughts to critique a point effectively in essay.
4. Try to read books of general intrest superficially with a keen eye of observation.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dr.G.AsgharMemon For This Useful Post:
dr.atifrana (Monday, May 25, 2009), Engr.Aftab (Wednesday, May 27, 2009), Faisalmemon (Monday, May 25, 2009), jadoon khan (Tuesday, May 26, 2009)