View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,078 Times in 408 Posts
Asif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really nice
Default test info.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by kifayat
You Means:
After physical and medical test we have a test on that day written test of Essay's etc.?
And Also Explore the New Salary package and ranks System after The ASI from how Speed Promotid?

Thks Brother Keep It Up
Brother as far as the written test is concerned so it is not going to held on the same day u will just have to qualify physical test which consists of height and chest measurement nothing else............. after that u will be free to go home For written test u will be invited through another letter and it is most probably expected to be arranged in a month or two....... One of my friend is ASP and i got this info from him for my cousin.......
The promotion process is rapid compare to Rankers .. one will just have to wait for three years(including one year of training) to become Sub-Inspector

Work hard and inshallah u will get through it...........

Best of luck..............

Plz remember me in your prayers..............

regards.........
The Following User Says Thank You to Asif Yousufzai For This Useful Post:
kifayat (Thursday, May 28, 2009)