View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 26, 2009
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,681 Times in 873 Posts
AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Pandy
Asalam o alaikum afrms
congratulations u have done great job on this thread which reflects ur hard work. i have read previously in this thread that u have done masters in zoology. can u plz let me know from which UNIVERSITY u did ur masters ? and 2ndly i am also intersted to do masters in zoology . plz tell me is it a high scoring subject for CSS ?
Wsalam Andy Pandy
Thanks and welcome to the forum.yes I have done Masters and M phil in Zoology from Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan.Go ahead do your Masters best wishes for that.Zoology is a good scoring subject but its a bit technical,to the point answer,well labelled diagrams,definitions are requirements of this subject.extensive reading is must to cover all the topics.I am trying my best to gather the material that might be beneficial to Css candidates.
I got 125 in zoology with very little preparation,but i would suggest you if want to opt zoology make notes,draw your own diagrams.be very very specific while you answer a question.
I will Inshallah start solving the Mcqs of past papers after the completion of notes.If you have some specific queries regarding Zoology ,you are free to ask .
best wishes for your preparation.
regards
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AFRMS For This Useful Post:
Eager (Friday, November 26, 2010), manahill (Friday, November 26, 2010), sadoro khan (Thursday, July 30, 2009)