Thread: Who is Mr.GEO ?
View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dr.G.AsgharMemon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I think you are not aware of Geo...its been funded by USA Govt......just think, what Jew / Indian/ American lobby want ……… the basic , idea is to promote frustration, and despondence in a nation so they start to demoralize, and the future can be mapped as they want to project in the minds of 50 percent Illiterate population....that are born Muslim ,,,can't read ..but can see

why on earth so called "Super Power" is concerned with only Geo, why not CNN or BBC and they quote Geo? why not other TV channels in China ? Japan, CUBA , Indian channels, Arab, France....? why only Pakistan??????
why Geo showed ..bodies without head ,only finger parts, people dying after bomb blast ,?does any other channel show these things????
Dear snake, There is a saying by khalil Gibran, '' if you ask for generosity from snakes, and they give you venoms, then it is indeed a genrosity on their part, because they have nothing to give than venoms''
I think, with this piece of information, you are seeding minds of many people with doubts about out own TV channel. GEO. I m not purposelessly saying this, rather this news which is spreading more rapidly than pigfluevirus is actually baseless.
Type of society, in pakistan, where we are living our lives has so many REAL problems. 'real' stands for REAL.
I know, any media has this capacity for corruption, which you have pasted from net sources, but it is very unlikely, more so because it is just a speculation.
Every channel has its own agenda to carry out. If Geo is showing beheaded bodies, then these are actually there. i know there are media ethics. but come on, the fault lies there. and dont close your eyes to wish that ther is no problem. Some thing is seriously wrong with our system. and i think true picture by media in this regard is highly desirable.
secndly, let us suppose that CIA is backing Geo, which i do not think personally, even then, geo is doing the right thing. and in doing right thing if it is being supported by american agencies then it is good for you. there is no harm in it. so just relax dude!
Who says, America just quotes geo but not other channels? this is absolutely baseless. bro come on!!
As far as promototion of despondency , frustation, and other thigns is concerned. i m on your side. yes our channels are depicting gloomy picture. but does it mean it is backed by america. are u saying, just because it is depicting gloomy picture so it must be affliated with american agencies!!!!!

Quote:
in India more then 2000 Muslims were killed in Gujarat for three months!!!! any 36 hours live coverage of these killing have any one seen on ZEE or Star or Sony, etc any Indian channels???? Babri masjid was destroyed by hindu any live coverage ???? nuns in Tamil Nado of India were burn alive in church and for next 6 hours the church was burning did any Indian or CNN or BBC showed that ?????in france 700 cars were burnt in one day ) ,,,

There are 89 separatist movements in India in 2007 …from bihar to Kashmir Assam etc….

Do you see on any Indian channel showing ...250 million people sleeping on footpath?????

(Zee India never showed killing of Kashmiris and the attack on GOLDEN TEMPLE ,killing of Sikhs in Indian soil)

how many Israeli channel show killing by Israeli soldiers ????when they kill Palestinians?????

have you ever seen Indian president or politician been given GALEE on TV channel during live coverage????
Do you think, that if Cia backs indian media , they can do the same job as we are doing? do u really believe thi piece of news? We all know these things by different channels, even if india is not showing this. how do you about separatist movements , is it because cia backed some media channels to leak it?!!
this is just to malign reputation of geo. it is not difficult to create an impression of culpabality in anny channel by showing few connections, which on the face of it seem plausible but are nevertheless full of manipulation. Beware bro, they are manovuring with us. I m not saying that this may not be true, but atleast understand that there are many things that may be true but are not.
Previously, you are right that jewish lobbies, indian lobbies are against us. but that does not prove that geo is backed by cia!

Then you claim that hamid mir, kamran khan, nadia, shahid are all getting handsome salaries cos of cia backing! this is really absurd news. you are stigmatizing their character without any reliable piece of news.

p.s:I urge my brothers not to fall trap to these rumors, scandals, and lies. these distorted piece of information will create even doubts about your very own channels, which are there to show true picture of reality.
regards
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr.G.AsgharMemon For This Useful Post:
Faisalmemon (Thursday, May 28, 2009), Kamran (Friday, May 29, 2009), Raz (Thursday, May 28, 2009)