View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 31, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,078 Times in 408 Posts
Asif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really nice
Default Indo pak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhjavaid
a.a to all members.i m a new member and aspiring 4 css2010. i want to know about the marks one could get in indo pak history. kindly anyone tell me plz . thanks
w.s........welcome to the forum....... As far as your query is concerned so I think scoring high or low marks depend on your interest in the subject, your knowledge, and writing style. Indo-Pak is a good subject because it will also help you to cover Pak-Affair paper as well. Normally Majority of candidates opt this subject and easily score 60+ even the topper of 2008 (Dr. Noorulain) opted Indo-Pak and scored good marks.....

So in my opinion you should go for it.........

wish you goodluck.....

thanks..........
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Asif Yousufzai For This Useful Post:
Engineer Dilshad Ahmed (Friday, September 11, 2009), hhjavaid (Thursday, June 11, 2009)