View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 02, 2009

zoombhuto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babakhan
Dear Bhutto,

I've seen your preceding posts and it seems that you want to jump to the conclusion at your earliest extent. Ada it’s difficult to gauge ones chances of getting through in such exams where along with your intellect many other factors are involved. These factors might include your luck and way of attempting different papers. As far as my case is concerned below is the analysis of my experience in CCE-2003.

1. Though essay regarding Terrorism was attempted in a proper manner but strict criticism on policy issues was responsible for that failure. I never predicted a range of marks but thought of passing Essay because I filled up to 8 sheets and believed that quantity would save me. But it turned out to be a wrong analysis as quality is superior than quantity.

2. Simply my linguistic skills are quite average. Had I attempted the paper of English General little better I would have fetched few more marks. But I am satisfied with my marks in English.

3. Before I talk about the optional paper let me correct my Public Administration marks and those were 92. The trend of getting good marks in papers like PA has always been very overwhelming as majority goes for history papers. My studies were pretty moderate and I studied from K Ali superficially and managed to get quite good marks more than my expectations. I am pretty average kind of student and I was happy from my result.

May Allah help you in your endeavors

Regards,
brother who says you are average?your marks show your caliber because when you had attempted cce2003 you must be 22,and it was a bold performance putting in mind your age.
brother you did not tell me about sindhi/urdu,essay.also tell me about improvement in your performance comparing cce2003 with 2009.
zoombhuto@hotmail.com