View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 04, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

dr.atifrana is a jewel in the roughdr.atifrana is a jewel in the roughdr.atifrana is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by junaidkhan
Salams, readers i am a final yr MBBS student and i have been following CSS from all availible forums since 2005( right after my supply in 1st yr haha). I am appearing in my final exam this year in july and inshALLAH, will appear in CSS2010. So i would like to appeal to any 2 or 3 css aspirants from peshawar for some sort of combined studies, group discussions, essay competitions, notes preparations, question answer sessions and similar stuff regarding css2010... I would like to have 1 of these things excercised in a single weekly meeting and also discuss our problems or short comings in there..... Email me @
aaphile_84@yahoo.com.
Dear junaid, WS
Its really good thing to study combinely.But in this forum you can prepare for CE 2010.Here the Mods and manegment are doing incredibly helpful job for css aspirants.You can find here a lot of relevent material for css exam.For essay competetion take part in the competetion forum where the jury members Mumtaz HEyat Maneka and afrms are figuring out the problems faced by the aspirants during there preparation for essay paper.
look at this link
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/study-for...on-topics.html
bro, wish you all the best for your exams.

rgds