Thread: My Introduction
View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 06, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,807 Times in 836 Posts
Call for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud of

Thanks to evry1....
I have checked all above links and now all concepts are clear. I am v sad coz I m 20 years old and I can't apply for 2010 exams. I want to do it this time coz i was really determined but this age limit is hurdle in my way. Anyhow I have decided to wait till 2011 may b it is good 4 me and I don’t know. Coz I believe what happened in life is always good 4 u may b sometimes it seems very bad but the end result is in our favour. Hopefully I will not loose my concentration and determination.

Andy Pandy thanks a lot for ur frndship offer. Of course we r friends now I am a bit disheartened now but hopefully I will overcome it coz I found such nice and helping companions...

I also want to tell smthing abt myself. I am basically frm village of Faislabad and live in hostel. Css is my father's dream and my passion. My experience in Kinnaird is good as well as bad or u can say worst. Few of my frnds think that i m mad that's why i m tryng to do css. But I want to prove my self. I have determination, I have strength but only thing I want is support. I hope all of u will support me to live my dreams in reality.

Regards.....