View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 13, 2009

nazlili21 is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Faisalmemon]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazlili21
@ faisalmemon

Faisal u r right to some extent.But keep ur thinkng positive and hope 4 the best.I think this iz the first judicial policy in the whole history of Pakistan, before this no chief justice of Pakistan dare to present a jucail policy and the reason iz that all the people of Pakistan have now some hopes 4m chief justice Iftikhar Muhammad Choadhry.Some people criticise this judicail policy on the ground that policy making iz the duty of the govt and not of judiciary but i think judiciary iz one of the organ of govt.And we must hope 4 the best that in the reinstatment of judiciary and chief justice people of Pakistan have palyed thier duty and now it iz the duty of chief justice to fulfill the hopes of the people of Pakistan.judicail policy iz the 1st step to the fufillment of the hopes of the people and the 2nd step iz the the implementation of such policy in a true sense.the first step has already been taken by chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Choadhry and we hope 4 his 2nd step of its positive implementation.

@Dear Nazlili21
I respect your views. And appreciate your endeavor for this post. But, dear, if, I am not wrong that you are aspirant of CSS Examination. My advice is to you that it had better for you that you must consult with English Teacher. It may help you in order comprehend English language and English vocabulary. However, dear, I want to make you clear that I only decried on implementation of policy on the ground. And did not criticized on the judicial policy. The government of Pakistan need to strengthened the institutions not the persons. Nevertheless, dear, I hope that you will revisit my post and will throw comment.

Regards
Faisal Ahmed Memon
@ faisal

thanx 4 ur nice and sincere advice.main koshesh karungi k app k advise ko follow karun.
The Following User Says Thank You to nazlili21 For This Useful Post:
Faisalmemon (Saturday, June 13, 2009)