View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 19, 2006
34th Commons
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSP-2005

khetran1 is on a distinguished road
Default my interview

well i believe my psychgological was 100 times better than interview. the chairman asked all the candidates from balochistan about the ongoing crisis and its history. i could not understand the question asked by mr mutawakal kazi. his tone was low, his question was lengthy and full of financial technicalities. i just could not saisfy him. my geography was good and mr aziz put me in a tight corner when after replying to his question regarding pakistan's mountains ranges he started asking me about the mountain ranges of neighbouring countries.
i was lucky that i got 160 and i am extremely happy. the only thing that i can teel my friends about interview is that
1. do not try to show off infront of the panel and do not boast about your achievements.
2. do not take extreme stand on any isssue, be in the middle of the road and keep a door open for retreat, for example if in the course of discussion u feel that u had taken wrong stance, just simply tell them that yes sir i was mistaken and your point of view sounds much better.
i will inshallah soon post other questions asked from me.
The Following User Says Thank You to khetran1 For This Useful Post:
AshA (Tuesday, August 04, 2009)