View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Snazzy is on a distinguished road

the frist set of GDs and PI was held on 12th june in LRC state bank head office karachi. We were asked to report at head officer at 10 Am sharp along with original documetns.

They started GDs arround 11 after verification of documents. i was in group D. we are about 35 candidates in total on the first day. after GDs were held, we were taken to the cafeteria for lunch. chinese was not so gr8 [:p] the results of GDs were announced at 3 PM and 16 candidates were shortlisted for panel interviews. in my group, 3 out of 6 were shortlisted of which i was one. thanks to raz, i followed the DOs he suggested and avoided teh DONt's he warned.

my turn of interview came at about 6:30 and it was a good one. when i left there were still 6 candidates still to be interviewd. so guys, it's going to be a long day. infact, a full 10 hour day but it's fun.

Raz, please tell us, are there any reserved quotas? cuz some people who had appeared before were saying that sindh has only 19% quota among those will be selected finally. if that's true, what is the quota for candidates coming from Norther Areas (gilgit agency.) also, let us know when the final call letters will be dispatched?
thanks and good luck everyone else.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snazzy For This Useful Post:
Raz (Tuesday, June 16, 2009), wshaikh (Tuesday, June 16, 2009)