Thread: Plain fact
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Babakhan is on a distinguished road
Default Plain fact

It is really dismal to see the frame of mind of our young generation. I’ve been observing the threads of this forum since last few months and concluded that many aspirants of CSS/PCS and even Mukhtiarkar are already placed at good position drawing handsome salaries such as officers in State Bank and Section Officers etc. But the question which is really pinching me that why they are interested in becoming the KAMDARS of waderas as DDOs and Mukhtiarkars. If they really want to serve the nation (very common justification provided by civil servants) than why they can’t serve the nation from their present position. According to my analysis the only persuading factor for them to swith over to another job is big time CORRUPTION. We should admit that we have corrupt frame of mind which has been pushing us to work really hard to have an operational post like DDO and ignore good salaried positions we are acquiring at the moment. Viewing the case in the said context, we criticize people at public service commission not to involve in corrupt practices by eroding merit but on the other hand we are sharpening our teeth to involve in the same practice once the opportunity is thrown to us. We all are corrupt but pretend to be a true loyalist of the nation and claim big to serve it. Lets admit this fact and stop being hypocrats.

I am not excluding myself from above observations

Regards

Last edited by Argus; Tuesday, June 30, 2009 at 02:45 PM.