View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 04, 2009

Artemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to all

@Faraz
dera dera manana.. ab ye nahi kahna k ye galt hai .. I know main pashtu k sawal ke juga jawab pochti hon aur jawab ke juga sawal deti hon lakin ye thek hai...

As far as I know I am not your only sister.. Banday ko nend ae ho to usay chaye wo so jae wish subha uth k b ho skta hai.. Meri juga HUMA ko birthday wish ker de.

@Lord Avalon
Thanks for all the reutruns.

@MHM
Thanks a loooot.. I don't need wealth.. han health and happiness main rakh lati hon

@Arif Rao
Thanks.. Yup may I have many more and may u ppl wish 'em as well..

@ilovepakistan
Wasalam.. Thanks

@Mysterious
Thanks for the wish and for the prayer..

@Haroon R Khan
thanks.. And I had the blast you wished for.. No one let me sleep.. 12 bajay utha k cake katwaya..

@AFRMS
khair mubarak Ji.. Wow your doggies are cute!

@atifrana
Yup am sweet and am your sis as well. Koi aik dafa muje bahan kah dae main to ainda k leay us ke jan to aa jati hon n u said twice.

Lakin mare khilonay kidhar hain???

@happy ending
I love candles and these are amazing.. Thanks for adding colors to my birthday.. May God bless you as well..

@Moshsin Shah
Thank you..

@Surmount
Thanks.. Is dafa cats nhi aien muje wish krne.. AFRMS k doggies se dar lagta unhain?

@Nonchalant
Thanks a lot...

@Andy Pandy
Thanks

@Raz
Thank you Sir!!!

OMG wo lecture mare se delete ho gaya..

kabhi ap se thanks ke sindhi poch le hoti to aj kam ati..

@Red Flower
Yup I Shelebrated and had a gud time.. the card is soooo cute..

@Ravalia
Thanks.. lakin ne ye cake dae k acha nahi kia.. pehle main itni dukhi hon.. bday meri thi aur meri fnrds cake apni pasand ka laien yehi chocolate.. mje pineapple cake dakhne ko nahi mila.. drink b un ke pasand ke aur pizza b.. Zulm hai ye!!!

Gift bohat acha hai..I don know isay kholna kase hai.. tumhain kuch andaza hai is main kia ho ga?

@Astute Accountant
Thanks for the balloons, the cake, the candle and all the colors.

I have had dreams enough now wish me the realization.

@Silent Spectator
Wow one more bro!! You know you made my day.

@Zarlasht
Thanks a lot.. Yup I enjoyed and had fun.. Your wish is my command Ma'am!

@Arsa
I missed you here. May Allah give your father health and may we have you here back soon..

This is for AFRMS, Arsa, Ravalia, Red flower and Zarlasht.

@all
Thanks for all your wishes.. I am sorry if I missed any image or card.. mera browser k sath masla hai.. jo dakhay hain wo b browser se lar jhagar k dakhay hain.. Anyhow thanks for 'em all..

Thanks to css forum and all the members. Thank you for the everyting.. I have a srong desire to list down everything I am thankful for but the list is exhaustive. Still I intend to give it words some day.....

AFRMS (Sunday, July 05, 2009), arsa (Sunday, July 05, 2009), dr.atifrana (Sunday, July 05, 2009), Faraz_1984 (Saturday, July 04, 2009), ravaila (Sunday, July 05, 2009), Red Flower (Sunday, July 05, 2009), Zarlasht (Tuesday, July 28, 2009)