View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 05, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

Nonchalant is a jewel in the roughNonchalant is a jewel in the roughNonchalant is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omer
Can someone plzzzzzzzzz look into this post?
@Omer
The books mentioned by you are more than enough for the preparation of English precis paper...
in fact you don't have to study so many books for english grammar, but if you do have enough time, then go through them...
but at the same time, practice the FIRST 3 Questioons i.e; Precis, comprehension and Expansion, 'cause it has 65 marks to it...
just practice these questions from the past papers along with studying these books...
and don't waste your time on memorizing the idioms and the GRE word list... as it is a wastage of time.
As far as I think, idioms usually come from the current topics in the International magazine like Economist, Newsweek etc, so do study these mags for your Essay, Current Affairs, as well as English.
The idea is to work smartly
Hope I have been of some help to you.
Regards,
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nonchalant For This Useful Post:
Cosmic_libertine (Thursday, July 16, 2009), naila85 (Monday, July 06, 2009), Omer (Sunday, July 05, 2009), propofol (Monday, July 06, 2009)