View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 08, 2009
37th Common
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 275

Syed Saadat will become famous soon enoughSyed Saadat will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by agoraphobe
Please do tell me how u found out!I don't know why noone is answering the queries. Please!I don't know why everyone is ignoring that question. Please please, pretty please!

What's ur merit number leopard?How many seats of fsp are there in nwfp and who gets the women quota?I mean how does one qualify for that?
This is how i got info about my allocation

1-call 18 and get fpsc number
2-call fpsc 9205075,wait for operator
3-ask the operator that i want to get info about allocations
4-operator redirects your call,tell your roll number to the person who pick up the phone and he will tell u about allocation

5-Smile and be happy with what you get

I got postal @ merit # 276 in Punjab (just made it phew!!)

Hope this helps everyone who is curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by qulib abbas
would anybody share the information that who is the last man in merit list allocated from punjab ?
plz share soon
Just saw your marks sheet you got 651 in written and I got 635 + 160 in interview,I think you deserved to be among the 37th batch and have been hard done by interview board,Just writing this post to request you to roll the dice again,YOU have got it what it takes

6th march 2010 ,you should be in examination hall and Jan 2012 you would be in CSA (INSHALLAH)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adil Memon
Salaam,

syed saadat (i told you na... i'm not going to ctp without you... show some respect and dignity now... offer a treat, man )
well its all because of you Thanks

You rock and treat is a done deal
VEnue: CSA InSHALLAH
Menu:your choice

P.S>Congrats on your allocation in PSP and I wont mind getting a treat form you either

sS

Last edited by Viceroy; Wednesday, July 08, 2009 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Mega Merger ;)