View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 09, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 4th in Sindh UrbanMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Arif Rao is a jewel in the roughArif Rao is a jewel in the roughArif Rao is a jewel in the rough
Default Allocations at last...

At last the allocations are unveiled, Thanks to FPSC and all those who made sincere efforts.

Alhamdulillah, I have been allocated to PSP, my first preference.

I would like to congratulate all my friends and fellow members who have achieved their dream of being a CSP, esp.

MKKHAN
Adnan Shahid
Mumtaz Maneka
shabeersethar
Red.Hawk
Asifr
Asif Yousufzai
haroon R khan
Tariq Mastoi
razdar_hai
naseer khan
Ambrosial Eloquence
huzefa khanum
Adil Memon
Mobushra
Amna08
AFRMS
Bandit Queen
QADIR_TIWANA
Syed Saadat
ADNANRAFIQ
koolestmaverick
lala1447
FM 83
crankshaft
waqar paras
Altaf Memon
Jani Abro
Amjad Aman
F.S.
ashfaq dir
agoraphobe
leopard
Saqib Ali Khan
aj khan
Cosmic_libertine
asif ahmed
STONEAGER
Atif Nazir Kadhar

and.... all of the 37th commoners...

Many many thanks to all of the friends who have congratulated me on my success...

Looking forward to have a very good time with all of you at the CSA...
Adil Memon (Thursday, July 09, 2009), AFRMS (Thursday, July 09, 2009), aj khan (Thursday, July 09, 2009), Altaf Memon (Thursday, July 09, 2009), AmBrosiaL EloQuence (Thursday, July 09, 2009), amna08 (Thursday, July 09, 2009), Bandit Queen (Thursday, July 09, 2009), haroon R khan (Thursday, July 09, 2009), leopard (Thursday, July 09, 2009), Mumtaz Hayat Maneka (Thursday, July 09, 2009)