Thread: psychology
View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 12, 2009

Almaas Ruby will become famous soon enoughAlmaas Ruby will become famous soon enough
Smile @sundas

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundas
ASALAM ALAIKUME. i m new in this forum. i hav opted psychology geography sociology and i think other subj vil b journalism. iz it gud combination? and al these subjects r marks giving or not? if sum1 hav notes on recent trendz in psychology pls send me on my e-mail add.
sonu-sheikh14@yahoo.com

dear sis sundas welcome to the forum.

wel the queries you had dropped in were about whether the subjects you have chosen are scoring or not. wel yes every subject is a scoring one, what you need is the hard work. dont be reluctant about the subjects once you have chosen them. and yes sociology is a scoring subject too. what i personally believe is that if in the past two years the results of sociology have not been satisfactory is because of the substandard content we students rite in our papers, and also other factors that add to the low scores of the students.

anyways what i meant to say is that you should not worry about whcih subject is scoring and which is not coz all subjects are scoring, just needs your hard work and your ability to have effective command on them.

about psychology notes:

well sis, pls dont rely on others notes. you should buy the recommended books and start reading from now and you should prepare your own notes.

www.mhhe.com/feldmaness1

the above link is given to u from a book of psychology aimed to help the students attempt the MCQs. the name of the book is

ESSENTIALS OF UNDERSTANDING PSYCHOLOGY BY ROBERT S FELDMAN.

the other book that i would ask you to consult is

PSYCHOLOGY THE SCIENCE OF MIND AND BEHAVIOUR BY HODDER AND STOUGHTON.

and pls prepare your own notes, because it will help you alot in many ways for the preparartion of your examz.

regards.
The Following User Says Thank You to Almaas Ruby For This Useful Post:
sundas (Monday, August 17, 2009)