View Single Post
Old Monday, July 13, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2008 Roll no.: 4323Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Red.Hawk has a spectacular aura aboutRed.Hawk has a spectacular aura about

Well..I can understand your sentiments,as far as the knowledge of llocation is concerned everyone knows about his/her allocation by now. and about the publication of the result I contacted the Establishment Division today and they have confirmed about the Press Release and have said that the allocations would be on the Division's website tomorrow (Insh Allah).

The press release regarding allocations was issued to all newspapers but were not asked to publish the same till they are advised to (when alocations are on the dcision's website). DailyTimes published the allocation due to mere misunderstanding and thats why the rest of the result has not been published by them yet.

So, Please dont worry and IT IS the exam of the federation and the dailytimes incident was due to a misunderstanding and Punajb's and Sindh(R)'s result was published as it comes first in sequence. As everyone know about his/her allocations so nothing to worry about its just a formality now.

@ All

The allocated candidates have to send their acceptance letters signed to SO(T-V),Establishment Division,Cabinet Block,Islamabad either on fax @ 051-9201526 or via urgent mail service latest by 26th of July 2009. Acceptance letters are being dispatched[/B]

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqdas shaukat
thanks Almighty Allah i hav also cleared that hurdle with landing in information group, my source also told me about final allocation appearing in sunday
i remember those days when i was preparing for my agriculture paper n my father was in hospital in his last days of life n he asked me to just focus on css, after my agriculture paper i have to transfuse blood to him (O-ve). today he is not here to see my success.
Dear brother i feel so sorry for your father and really respect your sentiments...I am your Group fellow (Information Group) hope we will have the best of times together.."May Allah gift your father with heavens" (Ameen)

Last edited by Mumtaz Hayat Maneka; Monday, July 13, 2009 at 03:40 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Red.Hawk For This Useful Post:
aqdas shaukat (Thursday, July 16, 2009), Asifr (Monday, July 13, 2009), Qadeem Agha (Tuesday, July 14, 2009)