View Single Post
Old Friday, July 17, 2009

Liaqat Ali is on a distinguished road

AA.
Mr. Haider Ali is 200% right and I fully agree with him. NWFP PSC can be rightly called a fish market. I personally know a person who has been appointed Civil Judge and he has paid Rs. 8 lac for that a couple years back. Similarly, the posts of Tehsildars & N. Tehsildars were also sold. The same policy is being followed in the PMS-2008. Even after 07 months since the exam, there is no sign when the result will be declared. Actally, the PSC Officials are busy in contacting their blue eyed candidates. Those candidates who can pay them the fixed price of each seat will be decalred successful in the written portion of the exam along with hundreds of other candidates. In the next stage i.e the interview stage, again candidtes will be short listed on the basis of thier paying capacity. Those who qualify both the stages-pay the PSC Officials the fixed price-will be finally declared successful.

I personally believe that any thing done on merit will not be less than a miracle. So lets prays for some miracle to happen.

Regards
LA
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liaqat Ali For This Useful Post:
Cosmic_libertine (Friday, July 17, 2009), mosvi (Thursday, February 11, 2010)