View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 23, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 6117, Css 2012 - Roll no 7476

anwaartheravian is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Syed Ali Rizvi]@ anwaartheravian
Quote:
their is a certain charm in wearing uniform, having body gaurds with you most of the time, receiving salutes of the juniors, and above all holding stick in one hand, and the gun in the other, which DMG certainly lacks, at least in the initial 15 years./QUOTE]

I think in present scenario of Pakistan, Police, Paramilitary staff & other security forces are under direct threat by Talibans & other elements like them.

If you want to "Go upward" with two angels guarding you up to the Heaven (depending Upon your deeds as PSP officer ) & if you want to receive Salutes & Appreciations by Senior Officials ,You should join PSP
Yes, i would definitely prefer to go to my final abode in my full youth, with the the salutes & full official honor, rather dieing on bed at the age of 70, when even my sons will consider me a burden.

Thats why i'll join PSP.
Rida Malik (Monday, September 30, 2013)