View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 25, 2009
39th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 423Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

marilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of light

@ Pakistan future
dear future sahib i think i have already suggested u some ways to make ur preparation from Dawn.

as dear it has been my hobby to read Dawn for many years and i get a lot of info and help from this newspaper.really my preparation of CSS was almost completely from Dawn newspaper.so i always suggest others to read this newspaper.

for ur suggestion u must read newspaper regularly.

read editorials, articles, front page and some news from international affairs.
when u read any article then paraphrase it(mean write it in ur own words)
moreover try to note those articles which u feel more important and related to current affairs.then note down causes, effects and suggestions often given in these articles about different issues.

whereas prep for pak and current affairs from Dawn is concrened dear u dont worry about the specific questions and syllabus.both of these papers are almost general and when u read the issues regularly and write them in ur own words u will feel easy while attempting these papers.

as for as syllabus is concerned dear i dont think u should cram whole syllabus of every subject.
every subjects has some topics important from where questions are asked regularly. so it depends upon ur selection of optional that u decide from where u should study.

regards

@mansoor
dear i dont recieve call letter for AD ISI interview.

as these have been done in isb region so i think i could not qualify for the said interview.

thanks

Last edited by Chauhdary12; Thursday, June 09, 2011 at 05:59 AM. Reason: Merged
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marilatif For This Useful Post:
jadoon khan (Friday, November 27, 2009), pakistan future (Monday, July 27, 2009)