View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 01, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 153 (4th in Balochistan)

Iceman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_libertine
My dears,

Whatever law and lawyers are, we have to look at the situation.. if a lawyer beats a police man, it might be in a fit of anger and its something psychological yar, one can kill even oneself in anger and of course suicides are done in a similar fit of mental state. if one lawyer be made the precedent for law breaking then one police man can also be made the precedent for lawlessness and cruelty when an ASI beat the Chief justice of Pakistan, the worthy and most honourable person in the country and so to say much more worthy than even the president and he was pulled from his hair by a police man.. i'm sure an ordinary lawyer is much much more learned than even a DSP police therefore is worth respecting. AAlim enjoys a status in the society and we must respect an AAlim and a lawyers is definitely an aaalim as compared to a policeman. The lawyer who beat the ASI must have been hurt by the ASI and thats why he was beaten. if one hurts u, what would u do? if yr younger brother at home says, 'jaao mara may nahe karta,' tu what will you say? definitely u'll have bad feeling about him and of course would take some action.. its only an example my brother.. there are scores o such cases in which the police never take into account the decision of the court and of course the court has the authority to issue orders for the arrest of even a DIG police it was only an ASI...

Any comments to correct me or deviate my thinking are welcome...

Regards,
Cosmic libertine
Thats what we r trying to say brother... if u look at this incident only instead of looking at attitude of police that beating was totally uncalled for... moreover it should b taken seriously because police is the instrument of the state power may it be dictator or democrat in power... therefore its supremacy should be ensured...
AshA (Tuesday, August 04, 2009), Cosmic_libertine (Saturday, August 01, 2009), Saqib Riaz (Friday, August 07, 2009)