View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 01, 2009

Saqib Riaz is just really niceSaqib Riaz is just really niceSaqib Riaz is just really niceSaqib Riaz is just really nice
Smile

newstudent
Quote:
I think you did not get what Engr Aftab wanted to say. Parliamnet, Juduciary, Media or any institution is just the manifestation of the whole nation. So if our institutions are strong then as a nation we are strong, as a nation strength is shown by its institutions' strength.

Regarding the future of Pakistan, I am definately sure it will be brighter. It is because hard times makes nations harder and stronger. We are in the midway, but its my certain belief that we, as a nation, will emerge much stronger. The only criteria that has to be fulfilled is to stick to the basis of Pakistan i.e. Its Ideology.

Regards
Dear i really agrees with Aftab i think you didnt get me as well. i agrees with you this is the hard time and hard time makes nation strong and hard i agrees but i said about individuals in Parliament, Judiciary, Media or any other institution. I talk about the people who are the part of establishment whon often seems to prefer their selves upon nation so that our condition is pitiable. The Establishment is also belong to us if change our self today no doubt our Pakistan will lead whole the world. We msut change our selves rather to criticize the Establishment or any pillar of the Country if the roots(we/Public)is strong there is surety of the a fruitful tree.

Regards
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Saqib Riaz For This Useful Post:
AshA (Wednesday, August 05, 2009), naad-e-ali (Tuesday, September 15, 2009), ravaila (Monday, September 07, 2009), salik_malik (Monday, August 03, 2009)