View Single Post
Old Friday, August 07, 2009

White Lilly will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPIDER-MAN
I was a candidate for CSS 2008. I had indo-pak history as one of my optional subjects. Albeit I have studied a good number of books and used good quotations in that paper yet I secured only 82 marks in indo-pak history...........kindly tell me the tips to secure maximum in indo-pak history....

How to gain more marks?...share some tips. i failed in aggregation otherwise would have passed exam...

Pleased to learn that maps must be drawn and critical analysis must be written at the end of the question.But a few questions that arise in my mind need answers on ur part.Questions are as follows:

1. should we write "critical analysis" at the end of every question?

2. some time questions do not allow to make critical analysis yet should we make this or should depend on the questions?

3. should writinf critical analysis be confined to one subject i.e indo pak history or should apply this rules to all papers?
can we also use blue high lighter?

plz anwers questions......

Ans 1- Critical analysis (CA) are a very essential part of every answer. However, in answering all the questions in a paper, not necessarily should you write critical analysis at the end of every anwer. you may give the heading such as: My Opinion, CA, Crux of the Matter, Analysis, and finally Conclusion.
Ans.2- You must bear in mind that the conclusion and CA varies from question to question. Hence, dont apply a general rule of writing CA for every answer. Think about the answer and go acordingly. Needless to say that Conclusion is the essential aprt of every answer.

Ans.3- As I wrote, it depends on the question rather than on the subject and paper. CA is not confined to a single subject. This may fetch you marks as it shows your analytical approach to the resolution of the issue asked in the question. But there may not always be ananswer in shape of a CA.
I hope this will help and I have to some extent answered your queries.