View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 12, 2009
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahmood
I dont know how they are going to cope with your batch. this is a big batch and the classroom facilities might not be sufficient for all the people. i have heard that they might arrange something in the next door railway academy for some of the probationers. but that is a rumor.
there is only one new hostel. and it has 50 rooms, so an extra 100 people can be accomodated. besides Allama Iqbal has big rooms so some people can be accommodated there. but still i dont know how all of the people will be accommodated.
i have not seen any plans for a new hostel facilities. the groundbreaking should have been done by now if there were any plans for it. so i dont think they are making any new ones any soon.
that is all the news i have for now.
mahmood bhai, thanks a lot for the latest.

please share your views on the rumours that our ctp may be shortened to 6 months. one friend claims the news is reliable. another one says, since ctp+stp is now a degree programme they will need time to complete the required credit hours. so it is not possible.

i am interested in ctp length going down to 6 months. please give me the good news.

waiting for reply.

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program