View Single Post
Old Monday, August 17, 2009
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Assalam-o-Alaikum

Dear Fellows,

I am forced to interrupt and share my views. Pakistan ka matlab kia La-ilaha Ill-Allah became the core slogan of Pakistan Movement. Muslim’s culture, economic conditions, social status was at peril. Religion provided the foundation to the ideology of Pakistan. On the occasion of his address at Islamia College Peshawar, Quaid-i-Azam declared in 1946 that:

“We do not demand Pakistan simply to have a piece of land but we
want a laboratory where we could experiment on Islamic principles.

I think this quotation of the Quaid-i-Azam will negate all the foreign approaches as well as internal secular minded junta. Every tom, Dick and Harry present their own interpretation of the Ideology of Pakistan. Quaid-i-Azam said on another occasion:

“Pakistan only means freedom and independence but Muslims ideology, which has to be preserved which has come to us as a precious gift and treasure and which we hope, others will share with us.”

No one is allowed to spoil the Ideology of Pakistan in their own favour. It is hundred percent truth that Pakistan was achieved on the name of religion Islam as the truthfulness of Islam by itself. Indian Republic is secular constitutionally but in practice it surpassed the extremism and fanaticism.We compare Islamic system with the Islam of Taliban which is totally ignorance from the teachings of Islam.

Islam is a religion of peace and tranquility. It provides equal protection to all, irrespective of any distinction. If we translate the teachings of Islam by our desires and issue Fatwas without knowledge then of course foreign intellectuals will make fun of our ideology.

Na samjho ge tou mitt jaao ge aey Hindustan waalon (Muslims)
Tumhari daastaan tak bhi naa hogii daastaanon mein
-----------------------------------------------------------
Khud Badalte Nahin Quran Ko Badal Dete Hain
Huwey Kis Darja Faqeehane Haram Be Taufiq (Iqbal)

Last edited by Xeric; Monday, August 17, 2009 at 01:15 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Xeric For This Useful Post:
Viceroy (Monday, August 17, 2009)