View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hina 11(MISS Einstein) will become famous soon enoughHina 11(MISS Einstein) will become famous soon enough

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4rm psh
@Einstein

Dear Einstein when u started the thread by the name of SORT OUT WORD FRAGMENTS.You specified the rules as well , Such as :

Word Fragments:

under this head a word fragment will be given, and you must think of an English word that contains the fragment -- that is, you must form a word by adding letters to the beginning and/or the end of the fragment.

warning:
You may not add letters to the middle of the fragment, nor may you rearrange the letters given.
ok fine, if you think i have committed a mistake, i am sorry for that as i myself am responsible for voilating certain rules....
but i didn't commit any....

Quote:
Clearly according to the rule one have to search A WORD from a given fragment therefore halfhearted is a combination of two different words so is not the case you , yourself violated the rules of the game ?
thanks to Nonchalant, for supporting me and giving cover to my blunder, if any...
but let me tell u that she was right in pointing out that it is a compound word and is written as one word....like disheartened or disobeyed etc....

@ Sqib Raza:

Quote:
NEXT IS:
EXAG
it is exaggeration

next is:

imatu....