View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 22, 2009

nageen will become famous soon enough
Default @ Cosmic Libertine

Quote:
Originally Posted by nageen
My interest lies just in finding the real author , so that I may benefit also from his/her other works.
Look ! I found so many useful websites just by following the links of posted articles (educational & motivational).
And I think ,my demand was by no means improper.So no more justifications.
I told Saqib for the importance of providing the link and he got it.It's enough for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_libertine
Dear Nageen,
Furthermore, searching the source may cost us time and energy which is not worth spending on such a thing which we already have..

Cosmic libertine
Surely, it will cost our time if we search the source of others' posts but it is easier for the person who is posting. So you don't worry in this regard.

I think the seniors should guide their juniors to adopt fair means.Do you know ,why people plagiarize? Because most of them simply don't know that this is wrong.And you are encouraging the same.
I don't say that it was plagiarism , but it is ignorance.That's why I pointed it out.

I just wanted to clear my point of view in the above lines.So no hard feelings please.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nageen For This Useful Post:
Cosmic_libertine (Friday, August 28, 2009), jadoon khan (Wednesday, August 26, 2009), Zoyee (Saturday, August 22, 2009)