View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 22, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010

Thanked 1,291 Times in 524 Posts
Viceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to behold

@ Farooq Basir

AoA Dear Brother

It's always great to read your posts and especially those related to history. I will not completely disagree with your opinion, there might be some elements of infusion present in the book even though if Mr Singh claims it to be an honest scholarly work. We study in sociology that bias can hardly be stopped from effecting such researches ,however, as far as the point regarding congress' mistakes is concerned I think it's not far from truth as the I.H Qureshi's Struggle for Pakistan also suggests the same thing at certain points, in my own words I can translate that suggestion like "Quaid transformed every political mistake of the Congress into a major success for the Muslim League"

However, there can be an interesting discussion on the book but let's hope we get to go through it soon

Regards
The Star (Saturday, August 22, 2009), Nonchalant (Monday, August 24, 2009)