View Single Post
Old Monday, August 24, 2009

Hassan_Abro is on a distinguished road

I m reading all the comments of you pals, another lugubrious aspect is that most of the exmination papers of 2003 CC Examinations had not been even bothered to be checked. The copies were budled and thrown into store rooms.
I personnaly want to reflect the attention of my countrymen generally and sindhi brothers especially, toward the woebegone banter of this whole story that how many meritorious candidates victamized by this and simillar other slaughtering merit massacres in sindh provience. Alas! my province is most notorious now in respect of merit blood shed. A deserving candiate at right seat can be a guarantee of splended improvement and progress, but on the other hand a candidate who is being selected on bribe or nepotism is certainly an ultimate set back as I can never expect integrity from such illegally selected candidates. My Friends, My seniors, My conutrymen, My leaders, please think for a while, just for a second, what is being done? A province with third grade educational grading and most corrupt selection authorities. Is that we are going to transmit to our next gen?
I have been watching the examination in karachi where media has shown blunt irregularites, open heart cheating and the culture of no shame. simultaneously I watched the examination in Swat home less children in wreckage of schools but content with studies and merit. Feel which direction world is going and where sindh is heading for?
PICK ME UP AND TAKE ME TO BATTLE ZONE
AND IF I DIE PUT MY MEDELS ON MY CHEST
TELL MOM N DAD I DID MY BEST