View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 27, 2009

Arthur will become famous soon enoughArthur will become famous soon enough
Default To ziakhan

My Dear,

i am fine with the grace of almighty Allah.i hope that you would be also fine.
you have defined the statistics of my posts and you have mentioned the date of my joining the forum.what do you want to prove?
have i joined the forum to increase the number of my posts?
If you have in your mind this idea that quickely expell it out and keep this idea in your mind that i have joined the forum to learn and share the knowledge.
you are right that i have posts of poetry.but i have never sent useless poetry,i have proof of it that i have been appreciated by one.
If my useless posts would be deleted and useful would remain there than it will be my pleasure.because,if any one will get advantage of my posts than it would increase the value of forum.
I had adviced the administration because whenever i join the forum,i feel my self in the class of my university and every one wants the cleanliness there.we learn there and focus on the academic topics.but,i had not forced to do it.if you dislike my advice than delete my these posts.
once again i quote my words,this is my advice and i have not joined the forum to earn numbers of posts.forum should focus on essential topics.there should be no any joking part.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur For This Useful Post:
jadoon khan (Friday, August 28, 2009)