View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 27, 2009

zoombhuto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adil Memon
dear dr. imtiaz khush,

qualifying a competitive examination requires basic ability, learning aptitude and skills of attempting an exam. without all these, even if a person limits himself to studies for 8 years like your friend did, i really doubt if he can qualify these exams.

thank God your friend had attempted CSS (thrice and failed) along with PCS. i think this speaks clear about his ability because it is commonly believed that CSS is a free and fair exam. why couldn't he even make it once there? why don't you think????

i request you and your friend to keep this story a secret and not demoralize our sindhi youth. it is because of these things that only 50 candidates qualify from Sindh while 450+ qualify from Punjab.

tell your friend not to despair. it's fate that decides everyone's stations. his hardwork will benefit him somewhere else. everyone is not born to be an officer.

regards,
mr aadil you are right.i have been working hard for last two years and might appear in css 2010;but after coming into touch with these stories of failures,i can not even sleep properly.though iam 100% sure that InshAllah iam going to do it.
as for as cce3 is concerned,it is not only a chance for me,because i have sacrificed a lucrative job for it.any negative air can put me off.we need positive energy.