View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 29, 2009
37th Common (1st FATA)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 17th

Vivre sa vie sans regret has a spectacular aura aboutVivre sa vie sans regret has a spectacular aura about

Well mods...you are all brothers and sisters to us...the users.

@ princess Royal

You are doing a service to these people.....they dont realise how lucky they are there is so much moral and academic support here to them.
As a regular user of this forum these days, yes sometimes we feel the mods have deleted some stuff or done some thing unnecessarily.....but thats how it works...
and i can assure you that you guys are honoured and looked upto by all the users of this forum... and i am saying this on behalf of a lot of other guys as well that i know from my common and use this forum.
So we appreciate you and salute you

@ Zia Khan
Rora singa ye. jor takra ye....Khushala wasa....liked your signature....a fellow french language admirer you were a savior back there....thank you for being there for us....You are the reason we come to this forum....just as we are the reason for you living your life

@ Last Island
In the mist of cold
on this forum bold
let it be told
to all who behold
As the savior of lost souls
the helper of long shot goals
you name is emblazoned in users hearts
In Gold
Thank you Last Island

Hope you guys have a nice day

@AFRMS

You are truly exceptional. Keep it up.

Last edited by Mumtaz Hayat Maneka; Sunday, October 18, 2009 at 01:26 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vivre sa vie sans regret For This Useful Post:
AFRMS (Sunday, October 18, 2009), Last Island (Saturday, August 29, 2009), Princess Royal (Sunday, October 18, 2009), ravaila (Thursday, September 03, 2009)