View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 30, 2009
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,681 Times in 873 Posts
AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpent
Salaam fellows, I am new to this forum and interested in CSS exam. I have a question regarding the length (word count) of an essay. Can any one tell me, what is the standard or acceptable length of an essay? (given that we have 3 whole hours to write a single essay).
Wasalam and Welcome.
The word count for the essays demanded by the examiner is around 2500-3000 words.The time duration 3 hrs seems a lot for one essay but trust me when your are in examination room time flies away so fast that its only then you realize if i had the time i could have added that point.....
Out line also takes bit of your time alloted to your essay but making an outline first helps you organize your essay well.
The quantity does matter but one must never compromise on quality,your essay must have all the ingredients for success.
Regards.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Sunday, August 30, 2009 at 04:47 AM.