View Single Post
Old Monday, August 31, 2009

Ahmed_2007_Cool will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundas

Mostly drivers are to blame for accidents as compare to pedestrian because of their lack of attention, which can lead to disastreous accidents.whatever the reason may be there is no excuse for the accidents.
THEME: CAUSES OF ACCIDENTS.

Mostly, drivers, due to their inattentiveness, are to blame for accidents in contrast to pedestrians. Such carelessness leads to disastrous accidents. However, whatever reason there may be, accidents simply cannot be excused.

There, I fixed your precis for you. Here are some mistakes you made:

1) Pedestrian should have been plural. Also, "mostly" should have been followed by a comma.

2) When you mentioned two subjects in your first sentence (drivers and pedestrians) and you cite "their lack of attention," it seems confusing as to who exactly you're referring to.

3) "disastreous" spelling check.

4) You didn't capitalize the first letters of the first words of each sentence.

5) I'd like to mention nother little pointer that would help you out - instead of writing "lack of attention," just shorten the word and go with "their inattentiveness" or "carelessness," etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundas
ooops maine spelling he galat likh diye.thank u so much

i am little bit confuse in this line "frogs by jumping water depthly" or it vl be " frogs by jumping deep in water" or both sentences are right?
The latter.

Last edited by Xeric; Monday, August 31, 2009 at 03:44 PM.