View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 01, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010

Thanked 1,291 Times in 524 Posts
Viceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for coming,
Holding me dear,
Although you have known me
No more than one year.
Wow! What a treat I had on my big day this year. Words; and those too of my own, would certainly fail to express the gratitude I just wish I could. From prayers to wishes and from what I can see to what is abstarct, hidden in these words and illustrations, it's all that I treasure.

Just like someone, standing behind the fence, wishing to pluck a flower from the garden, I am longing to somehow pluck away this thread from here, want to make it material, keep it safe somewhere as I keep my valuables.

It has been just a few months that I discovered this place and how little did I know that behind a few strange nicknames there would be people I'd so dearly want to hold on to.

There are so many names I wish to call out here and thank them for what they have brought to me over all these days, but probably it's the same fear; words would fail, and I cannot afford missing and losing people anymore.

Thank you every body, you made my day.

Love you all.
AFRMS (Tuesday, September 01, 2009), Astute Accountant (Wednesday, September 02, 2009), dr.atifrana (Tuesday, September 01, 2009), Last Island (Tuesday, September 01, 2009), ravaila (Tuesday, September 01, 2009), sara soomro (Wednesday, September 02, 2009), The Star (Tuesday, September 01, 2009), wind (Wednesday, September 02, 2009)