View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 06, 2009

Black_zero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omer
@ Black Zero

First of all, it’s a forum dedicated to aspirants of css only. If you wish to discuss accountancy “accountancyforum.com.pk” would be the best place.

Now lets come to your queries. You can do anything you like after ACCA.

If you want to start ACCA you will have to do graduation. But I will advise you to go for CAT instead of B.Com as B.Com is totally waste of time. Let me tell you that an M.Com person can’t solve advanced papers so doing B.Com will just waste your time. Doing CAT will give you exemptions of 3 papers in ACCA and make you ready for the ACCA papers. Moreover, it can be done in 1 year, so it will save your time.

As far as graduation is concerned, after doing ACCA part 2, you can write a thesis on given topics to get BSc (Hons) in applied accounting from Oxford Brookes University, UK as ACCA part 2 student has all requisite skills for graduation level and hence all the papers are exempted. You need to write a research report only.

Now lets come towards the institution, I will recommend you to go for SKANS as it has best faculty.

In short, start CAT right away (December registration is still open) and you can also do B.Com side by side.

And in my candid opinion, Hajvery university is not a quality institute at all. There are similar universities on every corner of a street. It can’t be matched with any of prestigious institution in the city in any way.

I will post the information about going to UK and colleges in UK in my next post.
Omer Bhai Thank u . As saleeqa also said that me should join college for b.com IT to obtain degree from Punbjab University. ? what do u think about this ? Now I thought that me should join college for b.com, College offering scholarship to me for B.com. Do u know i have submitted 48,000 fee in Hajvery universtiy now i am regretting. I will try to get this fee back. .... now me should Give moderate importance to B.com and main focus on , CAT