View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 15, 2006
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

Salaam Khuram,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khuram
Now I want just brief reply of following two things:

1- If your post is considered a summery of complete work then what is your assessment about its status as "21st century mythology" -- i.e. with this condition, can this post be considered to be 21st century mythology or not..?

2- Since you are familiar with the complete work, so do you think nature of complete work can be considered to be a modern mythology?
1- yes, if my reflection is considered as complete work then it may be titled as '21st century's mythology'

2- i think nature of work is not 'modern mythology' in its totality. look if we consider only the problems explained by the writer, it may be a 'modern mytholgy' to some extent. (as writer didn't explain all the problems using myths but a great part consists of 'modern mythology') Secondly if we examine the strategies and solutions proposed by the write, to a great extent the work is scientific + philosophical.

Regards
Qurat