View Single Post
Old Monday, September 07, 2009
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Merit 19, CE 2008

Location: CSA lahore, shabirsethar@hotmail.com shabir sethar@facebook.com
shabeersethar is on a distinguished road

@babakhan
It is against my ideals to comment over ure post in the manner you have done to my post.Dear,Distingush the facts and fiction.Abt SPSC i dont want to talk abt it and let the time and court decide dear.
Pangs of failure can be cured but pangs of injustice are incurable.Present facts,if u know.I shared my views based on facts whereas u preffered to be carreied over by plain pangs.
SPSC report provides a good laughing stock to me.Yaar,try to understand and never be so sentimental .Why SPSC has not recommended for issuing revised merit order(if report contains words of bible)whereby if some candidates were deliberately sidelined they will get ample opportunity.Dear,some guys are of view that they are digging out more vacancies.Coming events ll let you and all know why CSPs (02 PSPs,02 Accounts,04 DMG,02 Income Tax...)and other meritorious candidates were maligned even though CSPs had left Provincial Services and vacated those posts ............ok ap ki baat laitay hain ,Zaur who is prime accused may have deliberately tampered with other deserving candidates record in order to cover up his allegedly illegal acts.
well,ONE WITH CONVICTION IS MAJORITY.
we are here to face this severe media trial,but you seem minding my posts perhaps you do not have enough courage to face facts.
Curse be on those who are involved in such heinous exercise whereby some meritorious candidates have been ruthlessly maligned and also those candidates who get posts not by dint of pure merit..
If coz of my factual presentation someone (who has really suffered)is hurt (as only GOD knows the sublime truth)I really apologise.
May this issue reach its logical and just end.AAMIN SUM AAMIN

REGARDS,
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shabeersethar For This Useful Post:
Adil Memon (Monday, September 07, 2009), Kamran (Monday, September 07, 2009), REEYAN (Tuesday, September 08, 2009), SAJID A.BALOCH (Monday, September 07, 2009)