View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Smile

Asslamulaikum,

We (Our Ancestors), have got this Holy Land of Pakistan (After numerous sacrifices), so that they Practice Islam and it's teachings freely without any fear!
Unfortunately, in the last 63 years we have witnessed the Martial Law Administrators, Corrupt judiciary, Corrupt Parties and Politicians and their Corrupt regimes, Not a tinge of "Punishment" is implied on them, who have destroyed the Holy land?

Till 1999, we were in normalcy, but when the Brave General took over and imposed Martial, since then, we are undermined completely, He sold this country, it's masses, it's products, it's holy land, he welcomed the pagans to have Access to our politics, he gave the Airports without the Negotiation with the parliment ( So called Parliment, Lobby, lead by the PML(Q) ( Really Qatil league), he hand overed innocent Muslims to America for the sake of dollars.

In the heart of Islamabad he martyred innocent girls and boys, he killed Akbar bugti, ignited the fire in Balochistan, BLA, BLF, BNF, BLUF are all the result of that assassination, bombarded the Brave tribals of north ( he was dictated by Americans to do so), and made them rivals against the Pakistan! Believe you all me, I can't write more of his harms to Pakistan, the Only solution to curb the Martial law is to Hang General to death!! and it's impossible because New York and NRO does not let it be done@!

Now the Question of Cosmic Libertine?

No Man, Alhamdullilah we have the Army, and ISI!

It is not as easy to lose Pakistan, 16 crore Masses will sacrifice their lives to save the Palace of Islam, the first Atomic power country in the Muslim world!
The crisis are because of the worst politics of PPPP, they don't pay heed what soever the masses need! Specially the Center of power is not exposed yet? Either Zardari or Gillani? Parlimentary form of Govt or Presidential?
We are facing really scarcity of Leadership, our politicians are trying to stare at the Washington, if they try to look at Masses they can have the solutions!!

May Allah save my Holy Land of Pakistan!!

Ameen!

Regards.