View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 10, 2009

umer hayat is on a distinguished road
Default what are ground realities

Quote:
Originally Posted by maawan
I think majority of people are well versed as for as ground realities are concerned wakil sb!!. Also, action speak louders than words. The opposition leader's party is at the helm of affairs at Punjab, so it has to show restraint on key issues. The two rival parties always take saumersault, and in politics nobody knows the vested interest.
hi dear.
you are right that most of the people are aquainted with ground realities but those realities projected by media.may be those ground realities are much trust worthy for people but not for me. you know i cosider just two things in favour of zardari.first is that he had been in jail during the golden period of his life.a person who has money, wife, children and most of all as you think he be currupt then why he would waste his life behind the bars.he could deal with government like nawz sharif and could go to safe heaven to make merry.and because of this reality qazi hussain ahmed called him mard-e-hur.and the second reality is that he has played a positive role after benazir,s assasination by making, the pakistan's enemy's effort to set pakistan on fire,failed.at the end i make you clear that i have strong reservations against this government but what is appreciateable is appreciateable.
remember me in your prayers.GOD BLESS YOU.