View Single Post
Old Friday, September 11, 2009

Muhammad humayun is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Help me!!!

Asslamo alikum!

Honorable Madam i am Muhammad humayun from Bhakkar and going to take MBA Final semester exams in October this year. After it i will start The CSS 2010 preparation or will join the KIPS academy in Lahore. I was very confused last month that how i will prepare CSS 2010 because after my MBA exams there will be only 4 months to study but my Peer Sab Prayed for me by saying this"4 months are too much" this prayer helped me and i agreed to prepare css 2010 and also to appear. two days before i read your posting in which you said that you prepared CSS in 4 months along with a child of 5 months near my css exams . after this i became more couraged that one can prepare css exams in 4 months. will u please help me in making the time table for CSS in 4 months. how i should prepare. Whether i should cram or just clear the concepts of compulsory and Optional subjects. Moreover whcich subjects should be started first and which after them. and how much time i should pay to css exams preparation in a day. i mean how many hours i should study in a day. my optional subjects are Indo Pak History, International Relations, Business Administration, Sociology and Journalism. kindly reply quickly i am waiting. moreover i write daily 4 pages after Iftar on my as my daily diary and read news paper The Dawn.